Parents & Guardians
- Must provide a completed Permission Slip for 2018
- Please check back here for a MAP for free parking when dropping off and picking up youth
- A guardian must physically drop off and pick up youth.
- The person who dropped her off is not required to pick her up, but adults signing her out must provide photo ID and contact information
- Must stay for the entire day (~9a – 5p).
- This is to ensure they stay focused and get the most benefit from activities.
- Early dismissal will be granted for emergencies only.
Volunteers on April 14, 2018
- Please check back here for a MAP for (free) parking off Fourth Street
- Please arrive promptly at the start of your shift
- Classroom Assistants, Registration/Setup, and AM runners will have an orientation starting at 8a